Monday, June 1, 2009

On the Hunt--Solutions for Job-Hunters

Beginning this month, I'm writing a monthly column called "On the Hunt" for the Westport News. The column will address issues which confront people who are in job-search mode. Future columns will focus on how to create the right resume for you (and, no, there is no "one size fits all" solution), how to use social networking skills and how to address issues such as age, among other topics. I will be posting these articles as they appear, generally on a monthly basis. I welcome your questions and comments. Even though I'm an outplacement professional and an experienced career coach, I find that I learn a great deal from my clients and from others in my field. One thing I will say with certainty: there is no one right way to do anything in a job search. I believe my approaches yield the best results, but I'm always interested in hearing how other techniques have been helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment